Thursday, June 16, 2011

 

Day 1941 - I left my heart...In San Diego....


Greetings, Bloggy Travelers!

Oh... that would be ME.

I am off to sunny, breezy California for several days of family events.

My niece is graduating from high school, and since I haven't seen her in a number of years, I decided that I would attend her graduation.

I'll be staying near Solana beach, which is near Del Mar and Cardiff by the Sea.

I'll be back in a few days, and don't worry, there will be bloggage for you to read in the meantime...

Comments:
Congrats on the graduation 'niece' and have fun, Mamma! Today I am packing and doing last minute stuff before tomorrow's Relay for Life. Mike will be at a show all weekend, so Evan is coming to house/dog sit friday night, until I'm back Sat. afternoon. We have SO MUCH STUFF!! Tutus and bracelets to sell, lots of props and decorations for our tent, stuff for the kids to do, a hammock in case we ever get a chance to sleep...(though most of our team bailed, so its really just Page and I...not much sleep happening for us now!) Looking forward to it, though. Should be fun!!
 
Karen, I know you will have a great time! Heather, good luck. Hope you can do the Relay and sell some of your tutu's and bracelets too. I am a recipient of your bracelets, thank you so much, so I know how beautiful they are!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?