Monday, June 13, 2011

 

Day 1938 - A Journey to the Unknown... or Walmart

Greetings, Monday Morning Blah-gers!

I have a Walmart story from yesterday...

You may know that in Tennessee, you are not allowed to buy beer on Sundays before noon. However, we have a lot of people from out of town here due to the CMA Music Festival and Bonnaroo.

Charlie and I were in Walmart yesterday morning after going to the pool. It was around 10-10:30am.

I overheard two men discussing beer while I was in the soft drink aisle.

As I meandered by them, there were 2 six packs of beer in their cart (nothing else!) and they were discussing what other kinds to buy.

POLITELY I said 'I don't think you're allowed to buy beer before noon on a Sunday', and kept meandering. I heard one mutter to the other 'What time is it? 10:30? We might as well drink it here and pay for it at 12:00!'

True story! I don't know if they returned the beer or started drinking in the store!

TTFN and have a nice Monday!

Comments:
Haha!!! That's funny! They probably did just drink it there. Great!

Getting ready for the relay this friday. Finishing up our tutus and all the stuff we plan on selling, the tents, sleeping bags, food, etc. I hope Savi has fun and doesnt get too stressed out over sleeping in a tent with Page's daughter instead of with ME! Should be interesting!
 
I'll be off to California for Ryans graduation - leaving Thursday and back on Sunday!

I'll be rooting for you on Friday!

xxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?