Saturday, June 04, 2011

 

Day 1929 - Feed the Nerds, Tuppence a Bag!

Greetings, Nerds and Nerdettes!

This would probably make a better blog for a work day, but since it's MY blog I get to blog about whatever I want, whenever I want. How lucky I am!

I could probably be classified a nerd because I work with computers, but I don't really think I am.

I'm not claiming to be NORMAL either, but I don't fit the nerd stereotype.

However, I do like nerds, and 'Feed the Nerds, Tuppence a Bag' came to me today while I was thinking of Disney music.

I love to feed people, both nerds and non-nerds. I always have chocolates or goodies at work to take to meetings, and I buy tubs of individually wrapped pretzels when they are available and bring them to work to share.

I remember walking through the computer department with a group of people, cautioning them 'Please don't feed the programmers!'

There is ONE guy at work who I have nicknamed 'Hungry'. He has a sixth sense about where to ferret out the food, and always shows up to ANY food event in the department. I have to hide the chocolate at the end of the day so he can't find it.

It's not fair that he's THIN to boot. AAArrrrgghh!

TTFN and have a great weekend!

Comments:
Hello, nothing to say today, especially, just saying hello. Teaching and practicing and rehearsing today.
 
Tired and ready for bed. Went to a nice craft fair in Providence, then spent the day by Page's pool in Rehoboth... what could be better? :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?