Saturday, May 28, 2011

 

Day 1922 - Happy Birthday to Mom!


Greetings, Bloggy Celebrants-

Ahhhh - a holiday weekend, hooray!

Today is my mother's birthday. I even found a birthday cake made out of pancakes, to continue yesterday's blog topic.

Everyone, let's sing!

Happy Birthday to Yoooooou!

Happy Birthday to Yoooooou!

Happy Birthday, Dear Mommy!

Happy Birthday to Yooooooou!

My mother has already opened the box of birthday goodies I sent - it contained some CDs, some tops, a stained glass style sun catcher, some Ginger Chai Tea, and a birthday card.

Mom - have a wonderful birthday, and do something special today, just for you!

I am off to water aerobics, then to have my HAIR TRIMMED for the first time since late 2009! Imagine that?! TTFN and have a great day!

Comments:
Happy Birthday Grammy!!!!!!!! We love you! xooxxooxxooxx I was late finishing your 'present' so the card will be late too...but it will get there! Hugs and enjoy your day!
 
I've had such a good birthday that I'm late reading the blog! Thanks everyone for your cards, presents, and good wishes! I really appreciate all of the love you have shown me today and every other day in the year! I won't tell my age, but I'm "getting up there", as they say!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?