Wednesday, May 25, 2011

 

Day 1919 - Midweek and Midlife

Greetings, Bloggy Middlers-

Here's Miss Savi, travelling incognito to escape the Papparazzi... Ha!

I have a funny story about the health club...

There are several new swim instructors because the swim team and group lessons have become very popular.

One of the new swim instructors is a young and good looking man.

I know, you're thinking the lessons became popular because of him? Nope, something else.

The MOMS who bring their kids to the group lessons usually dress in jeans or sweats or just 'whatever'. They often have their hair in a ponytail or scrunchie. They're at the pool, and it's hot and humid, etc.

Well, it's funny - now that there's a cute GUY at the pool, I see some changes happening.

The moms are coming to the pool with their hair down (or at least nicer looking) rather than in a ponytail, and earlier this week TWO of the moms appeared in DRESSES. Give me a break - DRESSES at Poolside!?? No way!

Even if I'm wrong about why the Moms are dressing up all of a sudden, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Comments:
Karen, that is why they are doing it. And aren't the dresses summer dresses? That's ok.

Savi is so adorable and cool! I always loved roller coasters but don't know if I'd love them as much now.
 
Savi is the cutest ever, and Heather, you dress her so nicely!

Had a nice visit with my friend, Eleanor, today, sitting out on the patio with the chai tea you gave me, Karen!
 
Hi everyone! Had a nice day in Rehoboth with my friend Page. She had surgery the other day for kidney stones, so I've been helping with the kids and keeping her company. It's beautiful here...finally!! Hoping to get Savi to the beach Sunday and we plan on hitting a craft show on Saturday...yay Summer!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?