Tuesday, May 24, 2011

 

Day 1918 - Rollin' on the Coaster!

Greetings, Bloggy Roller Derbys!

This is a picture of Savi on the carousel at the zoo.

However, Savannah went on her very first kiddie roller coaster ride this past weekend, and she loved it.

She told Heather it was 'Fun, and bumply'.

I think 'Bumply' is a very good description of how a roller coaster feels. It might not be a real word, but it works for me!

I have always liked roller coasters, by the way - they ARE fun and they ARE Bumply. So there.

The best roller coaster I've ever been on was one that you STAND UP on, with a harness that goes over your shoulders. Fun, fun, fun.

Comments:
Love Savi's picture. I was terrified when I went on a rollercoaster at OOB at age 11 with my brother, JR.--never again!

Hey it's 80 here today. Made 3 rhubarb pies this am before it warmed up--2 for the sale at the UUChurch (to be frozen) and one for us. Got the rhubarb yesterday at Peg's farm where she grew up. Sister-in-law Ina was generous.

Nancy, I'll talk to Will about their August plans.
 
Hi all!
Savi really did love the bumply roller coaster. She's still talking about it and asking to do it again. Hoping to make it to Six Flags this summer in NJ...hit the kiddie rides and go through the Safari park...Savi would LOVE that!
 
Heather - need to take Savi to Storyland too! xxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?