Wednesday, May 18, 2011

 

Day 1912 - The good, the bad, and the unwatchable!

Greetings, Bloggy Movie Watchers!

We have a Netflix subscription, and have two movies going back and forth on a regular basis.

I love Netflix - it's easy, you don't have to pick them up or drop them off, and you order what you want by creating a queue or list on their website.

So - what's the problem?

The problem is, I am not very good sometimes about the selections, meaning THE MOVIES STINK!

Charlie, I apologize for crappy movies like the one we tried to watch last night. It was so bad we couldn't even watch all the movie... Now THAT is bad!

I think I'd better recheck the movies in the Netflix queue and clobber some of the suspicious looking ones. Spring cleaning, eh?

TTFN and I hope you make better movie choices than I have lately!

Comments:
Happy Wednesday! I've had a half and half kind of day. I kept Savi from Janets and went to an indoor bounce house playground with my friend Tania and her little girl. It was AWESOME! The slides in the bounce houses are super slippery, and there were bumpers at the bottom that you slam into to stop. Kind of like being in a soft pinball machine. It was great. I went down the slide a few times with Tania's little one. Savi is big enough to climb them all herself. BUT when we got back to Tania's house, someone had hit my car and smashed in the rear corner/driver's side. They were nice enough to call the police themselves and file a report, but I'm still driving around with an ugly car until I have the time to get it fixed. :( Savi is napping now and then dinner at Lyn's tonight. At least today will end well!
 
Heather, I'm sorry your car was smashed in the rear corner/driver's side, but very very grateful you and Savi were not in it! You can always fix a car. But it's still a bother. Glad the person who hit you was honest.
 
Sorry to hear about the car, Heather - having a car fixed is always a hassle even if it was someone else's fault.

I agree that you are lucky that person was honest!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?