Tuesday, May 10, 2011

 

Day 1904 - I love a parade!

Greetings, Bloggy Rodeo Lovers!

Guess what? I have a newsflash.

The Franklin TN Rodeo parade is this coming Saturday, and I am going to BE IN IT.

They have a group of breast cancer survivors walking in the parade, and I have been invited to join them.

I'll be practicing my queen wave for the rest of the week!

Here is more information about the Parade and the Rodeo coming to town.

http://www.franklinrodeo.com/Events/Parade_Information/

TTFN and wish me luck!

Comments:
Yay!!! That should be fun. Wish we could SEE IT!!!
 
That's great Karen! Maybe Charlie or someone can photograph your Queen wave. Your condo was in Franklin, right?

Had a great BDay evening with brother Doug, his friend Sharon, & my long-time friends Linda & Randall, Marian (you saw all of us in the Sunday brunch photo) at Ozumo a fabulous Japanese restaurant in SF. Our table was next to the window overlooking the Bay Bridge, and they put a candle in my chou chan(?) desert, which is chocolate cake, green tea ice cream and mochi (rice cake balls)-I always have some variation of this desert there-so good.

During the day Marian took Doug & Sharon to Muir Woods and Mt. Tamalpais, and today Linda & Randall are taking them to the Academy Of Sciences, DeYoung Museum, Japanese Tea Garden and other areas in Golden Gate Park. Isn't it great to have retired/ semi-retired friends to take visitors sightseeing?
 
Hey, I want to see a snapshot of you in your chaps!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?