Sunday, May 08, 2011

 

Day 1902 - Happy Mothers Day!

Greetings, Bloggy Mothers and Grandmothers and Great-Grandmothers and Step-Mothers, and whoever else has assumed the role of a mother, for whatever reason.

Happy Mothers Day! I already know that my mother liked the presents I sent, but she was going to save her card to open today.

I was planning to post a picture with some nice flowers or a cake with 'Happy Mothers Day' written on it, but I saw this one and it made me laugh, so it won.

I hope every Mom has a special day today, and Moms definitely deserve it.

Mom, Marcia, Lyn, Heather and Nancy, and my friend S.Y. - an extra special Mothers Day hug for each of you.

TTFN - and Happy Mothers Day to ME too!

Comments:
Happy Mother's day to all the Mammas! Todays picture cracked me up!! Hope everyone enjoys the day! Love you!
 
Charlie and I are spending Mothers Day with Thor...(that's a movie)

Happy Mothers Day, all!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?