Thursday, May 05, 2011

 

Day 1899 - Happy Cinco De Mayo!

Greetings, Bloggy Crock Potters!

I am going to make a crock pot enchilada (or taco) casserole for our Cinco de Mayo Pot Luck luncheon at work today.

I've never made one before, so I'm not quite sure how it will turn out.

I'm sure it will be fine, ANYTHING with beans, rice, onion, corn and pork must be yummy.

One last comment - I overheard someone at work today say that this year will be 'Cicada de Mayo' because of the 13 year cicada plague expected soon. Sounds right to me!

Have a great day - I've got to blog and run...

Comments:
Happy Cinco De Mayo to you too! Wow, crock pot enchilada--please write out the recipe!

Right now we're waiting for a tech person to arrive to check out our HD cable feature. We have had nothing but trouble since its installation 2 wks ago. I heard Gil on the phone to the cable company saying, "I've spent more time on the telephone than on the television."
 
Sounds yummy--I want recipe too EVEN THOUGH I DON'T HAVE A CROCKPOT. It's lunch time, I think I'll go out and get a taco--
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?