Thursday, April 28, 2011

 

Day 1892 - Marcia, Marcia, Marcia...

Greetings, Bloggy Birthday Celebrants!

It's Marcia, Marcia, Marcia day!

You know what to do, march in a circle chanting 'Mar-cia! Mar-cia! Mar-cia!'

I'm sure Marcia Brady was named after Marcia, after all, OUR Marcia was named FIRST.

Here's a picture of Marcia with my grandmother on a birthday a few years ago. Well, maybe more than a few years, give or take half a century... Also notice the extremely unique heated coffee carafe on the table, it looks like a lab experiment, doesn't it?

I hope my card arrived on time, but even if it didn't, we all wish you a very Happy Birthday, Marcia. Cake and pillows for everyone!

Comments:
Hi Gang -

Blogger seems to be having trouble with any comments that are not associated with a google account.

There is nothing I can do about that, so we'll just have to wait until they fix it.

Happy Birthday, Marcia, from everyone who can't comment!
 
I commented on facebook instead! I HAVE a google account and it still wouldn't let me comment yesterday!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?