Wednesday, April 27, 2011

 

Day 1891 - Retired and Extremely Entertaining!

Greetings, Bloggy Retirees and Wanna Be's!

First - YES, I am getting my locker at the health club, but I need to wait till today for the key.

Charlie and I had seen 'Retired and Extremely Dangerous' in the theatre when it came out, but not since.

We got it via Netflix last night, and really enjoyed watching it again. It is particularly fun because the characters are 'older', and so are WE!

If you like action plus funny, go ahead and give it a try.

TTFN and have a nice Survivor Night!

Comments:
hooray for dedicated lockers! congrats Mamma. Will you name it?

I am stuck home sick...think maybe strep? I'll go to the walk in tomorrow if I still feel awful. Probably late contamination from Savi being sick?! Who knows. I'm off to bed to watch movies, bead, make my tutus and hopefully SLEEP!
 
Sorry (Cranston accent) you are sick, Heather. Get well soon! And Karen, sounds like a good movie, we'll look for it! Glad you have you own locker!
 
Get well, Heather! Go to one of those drug store minute-clinic things, they are very reasonable. xxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?