Monday, April 25, 2011

 

Day 1889 - That's Such a CROCK!

Greetings, Bloggy Potters!

Did you have a great Easter? We did! We had a wonderful day and a delicious Easter dinner.

I did not use FIVE crock pots yesterday to cook Easter dinner, but I did use THREE.

And what is the reason I only used three crock pots? I'm sorry to admit that I only OWN three!

Goodness, we are a household of TWO people, but have THREE crock pots - how many does a couple need?

I really do love crock pots for holiday dinners. They are great for cooking beans and casseroles and stuffing, re-heating things that were made the day before, and also for keeping items hot during dinner.

I could have used one or two more crock pots today, but had to use regular pots and pans for those items instead. I also had to use the oven, but just for a short time.

Hey! If you let me count my turkey roaster as a gigantic crock pot, I actually have FOUR. TTFN and have a nice Monday!

Comments:
Cute blog, Karen. We have 1 crock pot that I should probably use more often!
 
I do not have a crock pot but like them. HINT

How old was Savi in the Easter photos? So adorable!
 
The Easter pics were from her 2nd Easter, so just over 1 :) I have a crock pot but don't use it nearly enough!!
Yesterday was lots of fun. We went to a zoo in Boston and they had a 5 month old Gorilla. It was so cute! The adults were amazing and so close! There wasn't much else at that zoo, however. Not even elephants! Savi had fun anyway. :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?