Friday, April 22, 2011

 

Day 1886 - Happy Good Friday!

Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers-

It's Friday, Hooray! Earth Day, too.

It's also Good Friday, and a lot of people (not me, though) get today off.

You know what to do - march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

Are you ready for Easter weekend? I think I've finally decided on my menu for Easter dinner - nothing fancy, but it should be good.

I should say that my mother and stepdad are going to have LOBSTER for Easter dinner, those lucky ducks!

I might change my mind, but I am in the mood for chicken and dumplings, squash casserole, green beans, garlic mashed potatoes, and cherry cobbler with vanilla ice cream.

I know that is a very non-traditional Easter menu, but that's what I'm in the mood for.

TTFN and have a wonderful Easter weekend!

Comments:
Karen, if it's any consolation, our office closes at noon but I'm working all day, because I have not been diligent all week and am running behind.

On Easter, I will be having fresh Tomales Bay barbecued oysters with my Mimosa and brunch, enroute to our annual wildflower viewing hike at Point Reyes National Seashore with friends Linda & Randall. We will snack on our Easter Basket goodies all day. This is our last year--Waaaahhhh. But Easter in Maine next year will be fun.
 
Karen, your menu sounds delicious, too! And Nancy, what a great day you, Linda and Randall have planned! Gil finished painting your rooms, all except the funky bedroom. Happy Easter everyone!
 
My Easter menu will be chocolate from Savi's basket and some popcorn at the movie theater! We are taking Savi to see Hop. Her first movie IN the theater. Should be interesting! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?