Sunday, April 17, 2011

 

Day 1881 - Red Light, Go? NO!

Greetings, Bloggy Stoppers and Goers!

First - I have to tell you (without naming names) that yesterday there was a country music star at the pool while I was doing my water aerobics.

How many of us can say 'someone famous saw me in a bathing suit'? Ha!

Changing subjects - I feel like I talk too much about traffic and bad drivers, but I can't help it.

I'm on the road every day, and see something crazy on a regular basis. Lately, I've been shocked (and appalled) by the number of people going through red lights, and it seems to happen more and more often.

Are people REALLY in that much of a hurry, or do they just tempt fate, or do they just ignore the rules of the road and don't care?

There's a small construction zone I go through every day with a temporary set of traffic lights on a timer, to control traffic when there is no flagman there.

Both Charlie and I have witnessed people (more than once) just ignoring the signal and going through. I wonder if they think 'I don't care, I'm going', whether or not it's legal or safe.

So - be extra careful on the road, because you can't take for granted that other people are following the rules.

TTFN and have a nice and safe Sunday!

Comments:
Funnee post yesterday, Marcia.

Karen, yesterday I was at SF's huge flagship Goodwill store to drop off stuff, and thought of you!

Did you talk to this celebrity? Email me who it was karen--"Enquiring" minds want to know!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?