Saturday, April 16, 2011

 

Day 1880 - Teriyaki Chicken RULES!

Greetings, Bloggy Chicken Lovers-

Product recommendation today:

I had purchased a bag of 'Bento' fully cooked, white meat, teriyaki glazed chicken chunks recently, but after I had discovered I like them, I couldn't remember where I bought them!

They are heat-and-eat, so it is easy to add them to a stir fry, or take them to work with a vegetable instead of a frozen dinner, or even to heat and eat as a snack or appetizer.

I love them, Charlie loves them, so my buddy 'google' and I set out to disover where they are sold.

Turns out it is Sams Club, here is the link: http://www.samsclub.com/sams/shop/product.jsp?productId=prod1580015

It's really my fault for shopping at so many stores AND having a bad memory!

Comments:
What did the guru say to the hot dog vendor?

Make me one with everything...
 
Karen, I assume these are frozen? I don't shop at Sam's Club but perhaps they sell them at Hannafords. I'll look.

Hi Marcia!
 
Hi Mom- yes, they are frozen, and none of the other grocery stores I go to carries them.

However, they might have some other brand that is made in a similar way...
 
Funnee, Marcia.

Karen, yesterday I was at SF's huge flagship Goodwill store to drop off stuff, and thought of you-we had no time to go inside tho.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?