Friday, April 15, 2011

 

Day 1879 - One Little, Two Little, Thirty Thousand Little Italian Bees...

Greetings, Bloggy Apiarists!

It's Friday, Hooray!

You know what to do, buzz in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

Look at our new family members - all thirty thousand of them...

Don't they look BIG? Eeek! No, I do not do ANYTHING with the bees, that is Charlies hobby.

I do like to go to the beekeepers pot luck dinners, though - they are fun.

Trust me, Charlie can eat all the honey they can provide, he puts about a quarter of a cup on his oatmeal every morning.

I thought you'd like to congratulate us on our new additions - so here they are!

TTFN, have a great Friday and a great weekend!

Comments:
Wow! Love the bees.
Had a dream about you guys last night. Charlie was looking like a modern day Elvis. Said he went with you to beauty school and couldn't resist the opportunity to do a makeover ;^) ... really, what was that about!
 
Very cute. Italian bees, better watch out!

I wish I kept the story in the New Yorker, a fictional piece about a bee colony, their battles with another bee colony, details about their lives--fascinating and riveting. (I might try to find it through the New Yorker--you and Charlie would enjoy it.)
 
aww, congrats on the new bouncing baby BEES! So cute!
Savi is sick with something like the croup, so I may be in for the weekend. booo! Poor thing.
 
I reaally want to say something about a dream that has me as Elvis, but for once in my life I am truly speechless. **LOL**
 
Elvis? No! Gomer? YES! xxx
 
I don't think any of us could top kcdwyer's dream! And the bees are looking pretty ferocious! And poor little Savi (and poor Mom, too)--hope she is better soon!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?