Thursday, March 31, 2011

 

Day 1864 -Thursday = Friday Eve!

Greetings, Bloggy Waitin' for the Weekenders!

Here's Miss Adorable with her birthday flower in her hair. How could she possibly get any cuter?

I've been meaning to tell this story for a couple of weeks, but I keep forgetting it! I actually phoned Charlie and asked him to write it down and remind me to blog about it.

You might recall that I had a computer training class at work recently. We had a large, double training room full of people, but I knew most of them.

The man sitting next to me during class was a coworker who I know pretty well. We are all computer people, and if you know anything about computer people, they are often... unique.

So - while chatting before class, I began to notice something unusual about him.

I didn't beat around the bush. I just forged ahead and said 'Would you want me to tell you if you had your shirt on inside out? BECAUSE YOU DO!'

He politely excused himself for a minute, walked to the mens room, turned his shirt right side in, came back to class, and acted like nothing had ever happened.


Hope you have as much fun at your job as I do at mine!

Comments:
Love that conversation with your co-worker and how he responded! You have the best stories!

And I don't see how Savi can keep getting cuter, but she does!

Looking for a lot of snow tomorrow. Have to wait and see how much.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?