Wednesday, March 30, 2011

 

Day 1863 - Midweek and Midlife

Greetings, Bloggy Middlers-

Here's another cute photo of Savi from one of my recent visits.

Changing subjects, Blogger has been giving me fits the last few days with too little or too much spacing.

First, everything was displayed as one long line with no line breaks, and I had to go back into it and add them after I'm done.


Then I was getting double spacing instead of single.

What is UP with THAT?

I dunno...

Guess I'd better quit while I'm ahead. TTFN and have a nice Wednesday!


Comments:
Happy Wednesday. A friend on facebook called it "bipolar day"...because you fluctuate between being happy friday is ONLY 2 days away, and sad that friday is STILL 2 days away..HAHA!!
Savi and I went to Lakeville today to drop off a few more tutus and some relay bracelets to sell. Then we did a tiny bit of shopping for some home decorations...Now we are home hanging them up :)I'll be spending tomorrow making a million tutus to sell at the relay!
 
I have looked at Savi's picture several times today, such an angel!
 
That's great, Heather, all those tutus! I bet Savi likes to help!
 
We don't care too much about the spacing as long as we can see this beautiful child! Do computers have a mind of their own? Happy tutu day Heather!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?