Tuesday, March 29, 2011

 

Day 1862 - I Wish I May, I Wish I Might, File My Taxes Here Tonight!

Greetings, Bloggy Tax Preparers!

Oh. My. Goodness.

I finally finished my %^&*$$ taxes and they are ready to mail. Hooray!

Do you like my lemon yellow envelope and color coordinated Simpsons stamps? I do!

I hope the IRS agent who works on my return enjoys it too, then maybe they'll give me extra money. NOT.

Let me repeat...

I finally finished my tax return, approximately a month and a half later than I usually do.

Good grief, Batman!

Thank you to Charlie for assistance, motivation, form downloads, and knowing how to use our printer as a copier.

I even skipped water aerobics class yesterday so I could come home early, have dinner with Charlie, and finish those dad-gummed taxes.

Whew!

Comments:
Love the envelope and stamps, Karen. Might even get a laugh (but hopefully not an audit! )from the IRS.

After retirement I will try do my own taxes for the first time in many years. With all the technology I hope it's simple. I even took a tax course in law school (I met Eric's Dad in the class--a ringer since he was already a CPA)--but that class had nothing to do with completing tax forms.
 
Hi Karen, I moved this week, busy busy.

Lots of good blogging this week. Toilet paper dresses, and funny stories, and cute pictures of Savi.

I put a couple more pictures on Facebook of pillows I finished. I sent one to Dad today.I'll email the pictures to you guys.
 
Karen, a job well done! That's a relief. We had ours done in Feb. but have waited for April to send in the money we owe!

Marcia, that's great to send a pillow to your Dad, something he could enjoy perhaps! So glad you are all moved!

Nancy, we know a good tax preparer!
 
Good job, Mamma!! And Marcia, saw the new pics. BEAUTIFUL!!!

My tutus are flying off the shelf in the new store! Making another trip tomorrow to drop off more. She is also selling my stretch bracelets that I made for the relay for life fundraiser. I'll bring more of those as well. AND I just got an order on Etsy for a tutu...YAY for tutus!!!
 
Fabulous news, Heather! Raise the price a bit on the next bunch!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?