Monday, March 28, 2011

 

Day 1861 - Cloud Girlfriend, but no Cloud Boyfriend?

Greetings, Bloggy Cloud Followers!

Hey - have you heard of that new website called 'Cloud Girlfriend'.

You go to the website, sign up, and choose all the characteristics of your 'virtual beloved'.

Maybe you could name her Cloud-ette? Or Cloud-ia? Ha!

Once your Cloud Girlfriend has been created, she then posts messages on your Facebook page so people 'think' you have a real girlfriend.

I heard about it on the radio, riding in to work the other day.

Now tell me, why do they think that Cloud Girlfriend will work, but there is no Cloud Boyfriend option? I don't think that's fair.

Anyway - have a nice Monday, Clear or Cloudy!

Comments:
That is the funniest and SADDEST thing ever!! I want a cloud boyfriend!! Reminds me of Jan Brady in the Brady Bunch movie sending herself flowers from her fake boyfriend Brad...lol!!!
 
I too want a cloud boyfriend!
I have it designed in my mind, I want, I want it!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?