Friday, March 25, 2011

 

Day 1858 - Friday is NOT the Pits!

Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers-

Here's a darling Miss Savi in the foam pit, but 'the pits' has nothing to do with FRIDAY.

FRIDAY is my favorite day of the week - not counting Saturday and Sunday.

You know what to do, march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

There is Friday Frost this morning, after Tennessee had temps in the 80's earlier this week. I've had to get some summer clothes out of the closet, but now the winter stuff is necessary.

We even had a fire in the fireplace last night, the house was chilly and the temps got down to the 30's. Brrrr!

TTFN, have a nice Friday, and a nice weekend!

Comments:
What a darling photo of Savi!

Karen, I guess I'd rather have seasonably cold temps than such a swing from 80 to 30. The ski areas are still going strong due to the cold nights, I guess.

We're going to Auburn for a Starbucks peppermint/mocha latte, and some shopping at Home Depot, then a combination lunch/supper. Just to get out of town on a nice sunny day! I already made choc chip cookies for the indoor yard sale tomorrow at the Legion Hall, and there will be some left for us, of course.

Have a good weekend, everyone!
 
This is one of my favorite photos. It should actually be sent to a magazine, or Heather maybe the company will use it for advertising and you'll get some $$.

East coast weather has been really weird this year. Also snow/bad weather is keeping prospective purchasers away from my condo!
 
I wish it wasn't taken with my phone! its so small and blurry...But cute! :)
So last night my dogs escaped from the yard. I live off a busy street so it was a long stressed out night. Luckily the dog officer picked them up so they are safe in doggie prison. I can't break em out until Monday so I have a husband and dog free weekend. At least the house will be clean. :)
 
Enjoy your weekend, Heather and Savi! xxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?