Wednesday, March 23, 2011

 

Day 1856 - Smoke and Mirrors...

Greetings, Bloggy Middlers-

Here's a cute photo of Miss Savi, eating shrimp on her birthday. She really loves them!

It's the middle of the week already - how did that happen?

I have another cute story from the locker room at the gym this week:

A mother and her very young son came into the locker room.

The young son was somewhere between 3 and 4 years old.

He was very chatty, but very focused. All he wanted to talk about was... SMOKE ALARMS! He started looking for the smoke alarm in the locker room.

He asked his mother if the sprinklers in the ceiling were smoke alarms, and said that smoke alarms were usually on the ceiling, and that his school had smoke alarms, and that HIS smoke alarms were RED.

Mom found the locker room smoke alarm on the wall above the sinks, and pointed it out to him. Now satisfied that the locker room was safe, her son was then ready to get changed for the pool!

TTFN and have a nice Wednesday!

Comments:
I just love that big flower in Savi's hair, and that she is wearing the dress I gave her.

I am enjoying Marcia's pillows on Facebook!

Heather, just read your post of yesterday--perhaps that will work out better after all.
 
Savi looked lovely in your dress, Nancy, and lovely in this photo!

Imagine worrying about smoke alarms at age 3 or 4!

I just read your comments from yesterday, Heather, and glad it will work out for you to work 3 days a week. Good luck!
 
PS: I also wanted to give a shout out to clever comments on the plum blog:

Karen: I guess I got my plums, and a free bag of wind as well! HA!

Mom: Enough to drive you plum crazy!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?