Monday, March 21, 2011

 

Day 1854 - Gimme a Venti Leche, and Hold the Coffee!

Greetings, Monday Morning Blah-gers!

As overheard in the locker room at the health club:

Woman #1: "I HAVE to get to Harris Teeter today! I've been getting my kids milk for the last couple of days in the Starbucks drive through."

Woman #2 (incredulous): "What??!!"

Woman #1: "I go through the Starbucks drive through and order 2 Venti Milks for my kids!"

Woman #2 (incredulous): "Couldn't you just stop at Publix?"

Woman #1: Well, I'm going to Harris Teeter right now.

I told that story later yesterday at the Starbucks where I grocery shop. They thought it was simply ridiculous, and gave me a complimentary coffee.

Hope you have a great 'First Monday of Spring'!


Comments:
That is too funny!!!! And I love that Starbucks gave YOU a free coffee for telling them the story. Not bad!!!
 
I can't believe that woman buying milk at Starbucks. That shows her priorities, tho, getting to Starbucks and not to the store!
 
You've thought of a new way to get something free--
 
You've thought of a new way to get something free--
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?