Thursday, March 17, 2011

 

Day 1850 - One Bath, Two Bath, Red Bath, Blue Bath...

Greetings, Bloggy Bathers!

I had the singular experience yesterday of having a full drink spilled on me NOT ONCE, BUT TWICE YESTERDAY DURING THE SAME MEAL.

Spill #1 was a coworker accident, Spill #2 was a waitress accident.

What are the odds of that happening? By the way - the photo is missing the ice cubes.

The manager gave me my lunch for free, which was very nice. He walked over to our table and said in a loud voice 'WHO HAD THE BATH?'

I suggested to the manager that he post a sign near my seat naming that unlucky spot 'The Bermuda Triangle'.

I am very lucky that the clothing I wore yesterday dried fairly quickly and the dampness wasn't obvious. Wish me luck - tonight I have another team function at a Mexican restaurant!

Comments:
Poor Karen!
 
Happy St. Patrick's Day! Corned Beef & cabbage at Schroeder's (not Irish!) for lunch, Harrington's street party after work-attending since 1980, missing only 4 or 5 years. I am wearing a green top, shamrock bracelet Johnny & Iris gave me in 1967 for college graduation; shamrock earrings, shamrock ring I bought in Ireland and shamrock pin on my jacket. Whewwww!
 
Oh boy, Mamma! No 'luck of the Irish' following you today! Hope the rest of your day was dry :)
 
Very cute comment by Heather about your day, Karen! Hope tonight is better! At least you got a free lunch! And Nancy, we'll have to find some fancy place around here for next year's St. Patrick's Day, so you can wear all your green finery!

Saturday, the 19th is Emily's birthday, and Brenda's also. We're going out for breakfast tomorrow with Brenda and Rusty. They are going someplace fancy on Sat. night with their daughter, Sunny, and her boyfriend. Happy Birthday to both!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?