Monday, March 14, 2011

 

Day 1847 - The case of the Pickled Girl Watcher

Greetings, Monday Morning Blahgers!

I realize and accept that it is nearly impossible for men to ignore women in motion. Motion includes:

Walking... Jogging... Breathing...

I was driving to the health club on Saturday morning. A group of female runners were jogging by on the left hand side of the street.

The man in the car on my right was driving straight, but had his head turned to the left the entire time he was passing those women. I don't know how he kept his car in the lane, because he was not looking at the ROAD at ALL.

Okay - ha ha. I had several lights to go through, so I met up with the jogging herd again about a half a mile away. This time they were passing a worker who stands (every day!) on a particular corner in a pickle costume, holding up a sign for a local deli.

The pickle costume completely hides the person inside, but I will bet my life that it was a man. The entire time the women were approaching, he faced them and watched them approach. After they passed, he turned completely around so he could watch them jog away as long as possible.

Comments from the peanut gallery? Have a nice Monday!

Comments:
My only comment is that's a man for you!
 
haha!! That's funny!!!!
Another lovely day at the psycho's office with a miserable doctor yelling at me constantly for no reason. Thank goodness there are 3 other providers that are NOT insane. I hope she chills out as time goes on....ugh. What a BAD decision this was!!
 
Sorry, baby girl!

Hopefully it will improve once you 'train' that doctor.

Maybe talk to Lyn about how she deals with difficult doctors?
 
I love the pickle story. So true about men. When I carpooled into DC many moons ago, each day we picked up a gorgeous girl about 21with an unbelievable figure and clothes to show it off. One day when we arrived to pick her up there had been an accident--a guy ogling her ran into another car!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?