Saturday, March 12, 2011

 

Day 1845 - Party Memories and Potty Memories...

Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders!

A week ago today I was going to Savi's dance class, then her birthday party. It seems longer than a week ago.

I'll miss going to dance class today, though I'll enjoy getting back to my water aerobics class.

That's Savi on the right, by the way!

Changing subjects to the potty...

We had not one but TWO commodes with issues. On one of them (the one I use the most) we had to turn the water off underneath it due to a leak. On the other, it would periodically run and run, wasting water.

Yesterday Charlie arranged for the plumber to come, and he fixed both commodes AND also a faucet washer. I am absolutely thrilled about that.

Party ON and Potty ON, dudes and dudettes!

Comments:
I can tell which little dancer is Savi--so straight and tall. I just looked at yesterday's blog, and had to smile! Today/tonight Gil and I are both working on the St Patrick's Day supper at the Legion Hall--corned beef and cabbage and all of the vegetables plus ham. Supper will be followed by the regular Sat night dance.

Have a good weekend everyone!
 
Sounds fun, Mom! Have a great Saturday, everybody. xx
 
Savi was pretty much the only one dancing today in dance class. The other girls were too busy playing or fighting with each other... We had a bday party to go to this afternoon. It was fun! We have a playdate with Page and Jenn Maguire tomorrow. Should be fun!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?