Friday, March 11, 2011

 

Day 1844 - Friday, Hooray!

Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers!

Here's a picture of Miss Savi with 'Triple G' - that is 'Great Grandpa Gill'. I managed to take it when EVERYONE's eyes were closed or partially closed. Good one, eh?

It's Friday, Hooray!

You know what to do - march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

Can you believe it's been an entire week since I left for New England for Savannah's birthday weekend?

I don't know where the time went, but the weekend is almost here again.

On my to-do list for the weekend... Number one reminder is the time change coming up this weekend! Don't forget to 'spring forward' and set your clocks.

I MUST get my taxes in the mail. I want my refund, and I can't get it without filing my taxes. So, bloggy readers.... will I do it? Taxes into the mail or not?

Other weekend stuff - water aerobics class, de-cluttering the house, kitchen floor duty.

Wish me luck! TTFN and have a great weekend.

Comments:
Triple G-I love it. And we can tell that Great Grammy is dozing off in the background, LOL.

For anyone who is wondering (thanks, Heather for your concern!) I haven't been swept away by a tsunami. However it does highlight the fact that the Bay Area will (no expert has said "might") have another major quake which is scary. I most likely will be gone by then but other loved ones won't be.

But for today, the sun is shining, I have a job, and I'm healthy. So life is good.
 
Ditto for me, Nancy, and glad you are safe.
 
I am so glad you are out of the danger zone, Nancy! What awful things happening around the world lately. So sad.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?