Wednesday, March 09, 2011

 

Day 1842 - Midweek and Midlife

Greetings, Bloggy Middlers-

Here are some little 'animal magic markers' that I bought for Savannah's birthday. I tried to bring some activity-related toys that she could use during the weekend.

The animal markers were almost a flop, because they were supposed to make NOISES when you snapped on the cap, and they didn't want to work right away!

First- the cap was extremely hard to take off or put on, but they did get easier as time went on. The cow finally did moo, the pig did grunt, the dog did bark, and the sheep did baaa. We also learned that they would make noise if their heads were turned without taking off the caps.

Savannah got markers, stickers of all sorts, coloring books, and more. Oh - and GRANDMA (that would be me) even forgot one thing I had bought for her - a pink hoodie with a monkey on it. I'll need to get that in the mail soon.

TTFN and have a nice Wednesday!

Comments:
I enjoy thinking of the fun Savi is having with her birthday toys!
 
Karen, now that you're the expert, please email me the most popular grandma toys at each stage, for my Liam, who turned 5 months on Feb. 26. I hope they will be coming to SF for Eric's bday at the end of May.
 
Hi all! Just a quick note. Mornings come quick now with this new job...that I hate. Going to start sending my resume out again asap. I'll be lucky if I survive a month with this psychotic new doctor! :(
 
Aw Heather! I hate to hear that! Maybe it will get better.

xxx
 
What a bummer, Heather. You have such a good work record. I hope it will get better, too!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?