Tuesday, March 08, 2011

 

Day 1841 - Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho, It's Back to Work I Go!

Greetings, Bloggy Dancers-

What could be cuter than this little ballerina? Not much, that's what!

I flew home yesterday, having breakfast in one airport, and lunch in another. Okay, not just breakfast - breakfast with a DUNKIN DONUTS iced coffee. Heavenly.

I truly believe that an iced coffee made by someone who is unfamiliar with iced coffee can't be as good as one made by someone who drinks it.

Another customer and I agreed on that while we were waiting for our breakfasts.

One mistake I made this weekend was not bringing enough reading material with me. I brought a book and finished it, bought another book at Sams Club the next day and finished it, then purchased yet another book today in the Borders Book Store at the BWI airport.

I had a great weekend though, and now I'll have a short week coming up! TTFN!

Comments:
Karen, I'm glad you have a whole batch of beautiful Savi photos! How sweet she looks today! It's hard to come back to "ordinary life" isn't it? Hi to everyone!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?