Monday, March 07, 2011

 

Day 1840 - Time to Fly Back to Nashville, But It's Sad To Go!

Greetings, Monday Morning Blah-gers!

Blah is probably a good word for today. I had such a wonderful time this weekend that it is hard to leave so soon!

Look at that sweet little birthday face - could anything be cuter? Good job, Mamma Heather!

I'll be back this summer for a nice, long trip, but I will miss Savi and the family in between!

Thanks to sister and brudda in law for their hospitality, again and again!

Thanks to my mother and stepfather for the long trip from Maine with chicken pies, and thanks to Auntie Cheryl for coming to visit each day and bringing yummy goodies for all.

Miss Savi is officially THREE - what a big girl! I'm so glad I could be here for her birthday weekend.

Comments:
Beautiful photo of our little 3 yr old! Wonderful seeing you, Karen, and what a wonderful time we all had! Glad you are home safe and sound. Love to all!
 
We miss you!!! :( we had such a great weekend. Thank you everyone!! Xoxo. Oh, and I survived my first day. Not in love with the place, but it will do...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?