Sunday, March 06, 2011

 

Day 1839 - Birthday Celebration # 2!

Greetings, Bloggy Birthday Well-wishers!

Today is Savi's 'real' third birthday. She got lots of great presents yesterday, and I saved a few little things for today as well.

Some extra special presents:

Princess EVERYTHING - shoes, jewelry, costumes.

Tea party EVERYTHING. She showed me her room yesterday with her new 'big girl bed', and asked me 'Would you like some tea?'

A mini shopping cart complete with a list, fake food, money and COUPONS.

She's such a big girl now! Here is her picture with her birthday flower in her hair, cinderella earrings on, and TWO talking 'princess' necklaces to boot.

We have plenty of leftover pizza and cake to keep right on celebrating with, and various family members will be back today for more visiting.

I'll be sad when I have to print my boarding passes today for tomorrow's flight, but I'll have another wonderful day today for sure!

TTFN and enjoy your Sunday.

Comments:
Great picture...
 
Happy Birthday to my favorite little girl! I love you Savannah Lynn!

Thanks everyone for such a wonderful bday weekend! Savi has had a wonderful time and so have I!
 
I loved all the photos on FB. The cake is awesome! Such fun to have a toddler around!
 
I'm sad! Tomorrow morning I have to go. Savi said tonight as she was leaving 'I'll be right back!'

How sweet was THAT?
 
Savi will be sad tomorrow when she realizes that we AREN'T going right back. She loves when everyone is here. I'm so happy you all WERE here for her bday. That made it extra special. Xoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?