Tuesday, March 01, 2011

 

Day 1834 - Pillow Talk

Greetings, Bloggy Pillow Pals!

These beautiful and colorful works of art are handmade, hand-designed and hand-embroidered pillows made by my sister, Marcia.


Marcia - THESE ARE SO LOVELY, I am thankful I got to share them with the blog readers.


The next to the last photo is MY pillow - MINE, MINE MINE!




Notice that each one is completely unique and very finely stitched.




Just imagine all the thousands of stitches represented in these pillows.






I always tell people 'I can't make anything but I can write a check'! Thankfully OTHERS can make beautiful things and GIVE THEM TO ME. Thanks again, Marcia!


















Comments:
Marcia, those are AMAZING!!!!!! What a talent! I remember you mentioning them at xmas but had no idea they were so beautiful!
 
Beautiful, beautiful pillows, Marcia! Thank you, Karen, for sharing them. Wow, Marcia, what a talent! Yes, you are amazing! See you all soon!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?