Sunday, February 27, 2011

 

Day 1832 - In the PINK!

Greetings, Blogregation!

I went to Sams Club yesterday. Right in the front of the store they have a big display of huggable, fuzzy, furry, fleecy, cuddly, Easter-pastel-colored blanket throws. This picture is not even close to the real thing - it is MUCH fuzzier and cuddlier.

Another woman was as entranced by these blankets as I was - and she and I picked up (and squeezed) one color, then another, then another. I said 'I want one!' She said 'I want one too!', though we both walked away to start shopping for what we needed.

I didn't make it very far, and grabbed the pink one and put it in my cart. Later, the woman who did NOT buy one passed me and saw the blankie in my cart. She WAILED out loud 'Oh! YOU GOT ONE!' I truthfully said, 'I couldn't resist', which was true. I wonder if she went back and bought one, just because I set the example.

I came home, washed and dried it, and was blissfully wrapped up in it when it was time to write the blog. I guess I am becoming a 'blankie junkie' - I just can't spend any time sitting down without a blanket on!

TTFN and have a nice Sunday!

Comments:
Ooh I need to go buy an easter blanket!!! We are at walmart right now buying plates and decorations for Savis party :)
 
What a wonderful gift for your poor auntie who will be freezing in Maine next winter--
 
Nancy - I'll probably forget, but what are your favorite colors? xxx
 
Heather - the blankets at Sams are similar to the purple one at Lyns! Yes, they come in purple too! xxx
 
Nancy, you need silk long underwear shirts. Wintersilks is a good company...
 
Right now it's me, worried Mom, after hearing that tornadoes are in the Nashville area. I'd rather have snow! Hope you and others will be allright. I'm sure you are wrapped up in your new blankie!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?