Thursday, February 24, 2011

 

Day 1829 - Lap-topology...

Greetings, Bloggy Couch Potatoes!

I have finally arrived in the laziest of places. I've learned how to type on the laptop when I am in my recliner with my feet up.

Let me rephrase. I have my feet up in the recliner, plus a fuzzy blankie on my lap, THEN the laptop.

Lately I've been writing my blog in that position. It's just TOO much effort to SIT UP and use the laptop.

My wireless mouse is resting on the arm of the recliner, and works just fine from there. I'm actually quite comfortable, thank you very much.

We are having a chili pot luck lunch at work today. I am bringing cornbread and queso to go with the various chili entrees.

Hope you have a tip-top, laptop day! TTFN!

Comments:
oooooooooooh! Someday I'll have a laptop so I can lounge and do my internet stuff. How wonderful!
 
I have a feeling a lot of people type away in their recliners.

Oh, and I guess I'll miss Savi's party, because I'm coming the next day. But at least I'll see you guys.
 
Karen do you have a desktop and a laptop? Does your company provide the laptop?

I'm trying to figure out what to get for Maine, a desk top or a lap top. I don't have an home computer now, just use the office one. Since I've always had IT support maybe i'll be calling you!
 
Inquiring minds (to steal a phrase from Nancy) want to know what is queso? I'm assuming some kind of bread. Your work luncheon sounded yummy! See you soon--all roads lead to Savi's party weekend!
 
Peggy this is the time to go to your browser and insert "queso" --answers to every question you could possibly have are on the internet.
 
Since you brought it up, Nancy, I am making chili con queso tomorrow.
 
Mom- queso is mexican cheese dip, sometimes with tomatoes and chilis mixed in, sometimes with ground beef, sometimes with salsa mixed into it, then heated.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?