Wednesday, February 23, 2011

 

Day 1828 - Let 'em Eat Cake!

Greetings, Bloggy Birthday Blitzers!

Today is yet ANOTHER birthday, my friend who is always referred to as 'SY' on the blog.

Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday, dear SY...
Happy Birthday to you...

You know, I don't usually have birthday cake on my birthday. I just don't like cake that much.

When I was a kid, my favorite cake was chocolate cake with white frosting. And speaking of frosting, I like frosting/icing even less than cake! If I eat cake I don't usually eat the icing. However, lots of people (my family members included) do expect cake on their birthday, and don't think it's a celebration without it.

So - what kind of cake do I like nowadays? I like lemon filling inside a yellow cake. I like carrot cake, and I like coconut cake (another very moist, tender cake). I also like various kinds of cheesecake, and I like ice cream cake the best - the kind with little crunchy cookie bits in it.

See what talking about birthdays does? Makes you hungry for cake!

Comments:
I hope to come to the family gathering for Savi's birthday, only I won't arrive till later in the afternoon. I'll talk to you guys more about it via phone or email. I don't like to talk too much about specifics in the blog.

Looking forward to it!
 
Heather, I told Marcia Savi's party was on Sunday, before I read yesterday's blog that you would prefer Sat. Marcia can still come on Sunday--we'll all be there hanging around!

Happy Birthday to SY! Hope to meet you some day!
 
Plank says YAY for ice cream cake!
 
Yes it will be an all weekend party!! This has been a craigslist week. Yesterday we got a kitChen table & chairs. Today we got savi a new bed!! She and I have been sleeping on a mattress on the floor forever. Now she has a real bed! She was very excited...lol
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?