Tuesday, February 22, 2011

 

Day 1827 - I Been Dazed and Confuzed...

Greetings, Bloggy Dearests -

Here's a really cute photo of Miss Savi being silly.

Let's just pretend she's dazed and confused, but it's really ME I'm talking about!

What am I confused about? Maybe I should say 'What am I NOT confused about?' Here are a few examples...

Why are pillowcases so hard to put on, but slide off so easily?

Why does the most comfortable sleep position make my hands or feet go numb?

Why does every package of bacon look different and cook differently?

Why can't I remember to go to the bank and deposit my whopping $5 toothbrush rebate check?

Why does the pool always feel like it's a different temperature, when I know it's not?

Just a few thoughts to ponder. TTFN and have a nice day!

Comments:
hi all! just a quick hi and bye since I'm at work...
I'm thinking Saturday would be the best day for Savi's bday party...that way we have all day sunday to hang out and finish off any leftovers...lol. Will that work for everyone? I'd like to let Lyn know at dinner tomorrow. :) I'm getting SO EXCITED for it!!!
 
I'll say a quick "Hi" too. Busy doing some history for Legion Auxiliary. Karen, those are good questions but I don't have any answers! What I do know is I'm looking forward to Savi's bday party and Sat. is good for me and for Gil, too! Can't wait!
 
There won't be any leftovers with this bunch. Wish I could join you--maybe on Savi's 4th Bday.

March is a good month-Great-Great Grammy Perham, March 3; Uncle Sid, Morgan and SAVI, March 6; Aunt Martha, March 8; Meg March 16 (there may be others?)
 
Yes - Saturday is great, and Lyn said she doesn't have to work! xxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?