Monday, February 21, 2011

 

Day 1826 - No Voice, and No Brain. Lucky me!

Greetings, Bloggy Doctors, Dentists and Shrinks...

I caught a cold a few days ago that settled in my throat.

I was froggy on Saturday and mostly voiceless on Sunday.

I posted on Facebook that Charlie might like me better this way (voiceless - get it?)

In addition, my cold seems to have fogged up my brain as well (yeah, right). At 7pm on SATURDAY I burst out with 'Charlie! It's 7 o'clock! Amazing Race is about to start!' Uh... No, Amazing Race is on SUNDAYS, not Saturday. I was a day early and a dollar short. Oops.

Despite the cold and laryngitis, Charlie and I enjoyed going to see 'Unknown' yesterday afternoon, and got our new 2011 popcorn bucket with $2.50 refills for all of 2011.

Have a great Monday, especially those of you who have Presidents day off!

Comments:
Yes, it's President's Day, and we have a voice. Sorry you lost yours, Karen! Get better soon!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?