Thursday, February 17, 2011

 

Day 1822 - Happy Birthday, Lyn!

Greetings, Bloggy Birthday Gals and Guys -

Happy Birthday to Sister Lyn today!

Happy Birthday to youuuuu,
Happy Birthday to youuuuu,
Happy Birthday, Dear Lynnie,
Happy Birthday to youuuuuu!

Lyn is pictured on the right in blue, with me smirking next to her in pink. This was a few years ago (or more) of course!

Check out the cute blue hair bow as well.

Lyn has an excellent memory of events when we were small. She probably remembers whether this photo was taken at Christmas or Easter or Thanksgiving - or perhaps my mother remembers and can tell us.

I'll give Lyn a call sometime today and say 'Happy Birthday'.

Changing subjects - I completely forgot that the new season of Survivor started last night, but thankfully Charlie remembered and taped it for me.

TTFN and have a great Thursday!

Comments:
Happy Birthday Linnie! I like that picture, Karen!
 
Linnie-Binnee (I think I called you that when you were little or maybe I just stole it from your sisters) Happy Birthday! So cute then and so cute now.

Karen, your photo looks like Timmy and Margaret!
 
Happy Birthday, Lyn! You are just as sweet and loving today as you were back then! Love that picture of you and Karen, but I have no idea when it was taken!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?