Sunday, February 13, 2011

 

Day 1818 - Twas the night before Valentines, and all through the house...

Greetings, Bloggy Heartbeats!

Here is a photo of some very inappropriate Valentine sentiments - but they are really funny!

Speaking of funny - Charlie and I drove by a church sign yesterday that said 'Google does NOT have ALL the answers'. Ha!

Charlie and I and our friends TY and SY went out for Valentines dinner at our FAVORITE Cajun place, Papa Boudreaux's. It was SOOO good.

We had fried oysters, boudin balls, gumbo, scallops, fried catfish, crawfish/corn/shrimp bisque, and more. Plus 2 baskets of french bread and butter. Heaven!

We are going to the health club this morning to work off as much of it as possible. Just having the SUN out yesterday and today will be a treat, and warmer temps each day. That is just great.

Happy Valentines Eve, everyone!

Comments:
I'm at my friends house and savi is playing the Wii. I SO need to get her it for her bday!! She is lovin it! Anyone want to chip into a Wii fund??
 
Karen, after all that food, where do you have room for chocolates? Oh, I know, the chocolates are for tomorrow. Good plan!

Heather, sure we'll chip in to the Wii fund. How much is it?
 
Sure, I'm in!

Let me know if you want 'Savi $' in advance so you can buy it ahead of time and have it ready for her birthday.

xxx
 
I found the console online for about 150 from Ebay...the kids dance and sing games are about 15 each...she tried two of them today. I don't even know what other things are out there for it. She was having so much fun! There's even a nikalodeon kids fit game (that's like another 100 bucks though) that is like the adult wii fit, but has kids songs, dances, obstacle courses, etc. Looks SO COOL. She is gonna LOVE THIS!!!!!!!
 
Me too. Peggy & Karen please coordinate with me by email re amount. I played Wii (bowling) for the first time, with some of my secretary's grandkids and they were roaring watching me play. I was so happy to provide entertainment, LOL.
They have really good exercise programs I undertand for Wii and other game systems.

Happy Valentines Day--I am not expecting any Valentines but sent one to Liam of course, but not to Eric for the first time ever, figure he's 28 now with a girlfriend and baby and doesn't need mushy valentines from his mother anymore. Of course he'll be working since V-day is a huge restaurant event.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?