Friday, February 11, 2011

 

Day 1816 - Waiting for SPRING!

Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers!

It's Friday, but it's not spring yet. Bummer, dude.

This isn't my photo - but it is PERFECT for demonstrating how we wistfully look outside, hoping for sunshine, warmth, and flowers!

We can at least celebrate Friday, though. You know what to do - march in a circle (after you've shoveled off the snow and ice) chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

Did I mention a few months back that I got a wisdom tooth out? Yes, I still had my wisdom teeth, even at my advanced age.

I need to have all of them done, though we are only doing one at a time.

I had wisdom tooth #2 done yesterday. What fun that is! It actually isn't too bad...

They numb you up first so you can't feel it. First my CHIN got numb, then the right side of my tongue, then my lower lip, and inside my mouth. It took a while before I was ready for the crane to come (uh, I mean the dentist with his tools) and pull out the tooth.

If there's anything that will keep me from grazing while I am home, a hole in my mouth is a good incentive. I don't want anything yucky to fall in there till it closes up!

I am sure you wanted to hear that. Have a nice day.

Comments:
Oh my, losing another tooth! No fun!
 
Two down, two more to go. Feeling fine today, just sore.

xxx
 
By the way - it was ELEVEN this morning, but going to start warming up tomorrow!

xxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?