Thursday, February 10, 2011

 

Day 1815 - Is it Lasagna or Taco Pie?


Greetings, Hungry Guys and Gals!

I had an idea the other day to make lasagna, but without lasagna noodles. Instead, I was going to substitute some whole grain tortillas that I like.

Well -who woulda thunk it- there are already a bunch of recipes for this type of casserole. I even found a photo of one, which looks pretty darn good to me.

No, I haven't made one yet, but if you have, please tell me about it.

Changing subjects - we didn't get too much snow yesterday, just enough to cause slippery roads and traffic problems all over the state... The good news - next week is supposed to be in the 50's, and I hope it stays that way.

I took out my Easter Egg soap dishes yesterday, and it's time to replace the reds and greens of winter decorating with pinks and purples and pastels for Easter!

Hmmm - I think I need an Easter Egg blanket throw for the Den - don't you? TTFN!

Comments:
Yay, I love hearing about Spring coming! Missed the blog yesterday! That Taco thing looks yummy. We had some yummy lasagne at Lyn's last night for family dinner night. awesome!
Savi got a valentine's Day card from grammy in the mail yesterday. She was so excited to get a 'present' in the mail that she took the card to bed with her. I thought that was adorable. =)
The job interview yesterday went great. I haven't accepted a position yet, but I'm going back next week to 'shadow' another MA and see if I like the office flow and speed. There are a TON of things that the MA's are responsible for (which sounds like fun) so I'm pretty sure (if the price is right) I'll take the position.
 
Neat-o, Heather!

I'll be keeping my fingers and toes and eyes crossed for you!

xxx
 
Hey, Heather, keep us posted on the new job prospect. Good for you! That is so sweet, Savi taking her valentine card to bed with her. She is adorable in every way! Glad you had another yummy Wed night dinner at Lyn's!

I'm ready for Spring too, but tonight is very cold, 3 degrees at 9pm We just got home from the movies: "The King's Speech" with Colin Firth--the best role I have seen him in. Excellent movie.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?