Tuesday, February 08, 2011

 

Day 1813 - Twofer Tuesday

Greetings, Bloggy Wash and Wearers!

I finally picked up two boxes of Color Catchers (yes, just like the photo) this past weekend at the Spring Hill Super Kroger store.

I was shopping for SuperBowl Sunday plus my regular weekly grocery shopping. The final bill was...uh...surprisingly big! Ha!

What is a 'Super Kroger'? That means that furniture and household goods are sold in addition to the grocery and pharmacy sections. I didn't intend to write an ad for Super Kroger, but I do like to go there once in a while. They have alot of items the other stores don't carry.

We had some snow yesterday, but our area didn't get the worst of it. We are expecting another snow storm Wednesday, with snowfall estimates of 1-4 inches. Oh goody, more snow.

Remind me again that this is the South... before the next snowstorm.

Comments:
Boy, I sure have missed a bunch of days of the blog. I was sick, and then busy with the Cape and Islands High School Music Festival (120 kids in the chorus) and then I was traveling and then I was resting!

Talk about hot flashes! Man, do I ever! Hot and cold and hot and cold and sweating all of a sudden and it just goes on and on. Maybe it's nature's way of keeping us warm when we're too old to want to move around very much!
 
You always deserve Congratulations, Marcia, on being the accompanist to the Capr and Island Music Festival! Hope you are over your cold, and remember those hot flashes don't last forever. Mine came back only because of my breast cancer treatments, but not at all as severe.

Karen, thanks for the heads up on that color buster you told us about. Walmart has other Shout products--I'll have to look. Heather, hope you are over your cold/virus!

And remind me we're in Maine. Last night's snow was 1 and 1/2"! Our plow drivers want to make money, so they are out plowing and sanding that tiny amount. Actually that's a good idea as this will all freeze tonight.
 
Hi all!
I don't really know if I'm over my illness. I'm eating and feeling somewhat better, but still not right at all. probably from going so long without really eating anything...still depleted?

We got about 1 inch or so last night then got rain today. Tonight it will get down below zero and tomorrow will be icy. yuck. SO looking forward to the end of this winter!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?