Monday, February 07, 2011

 

Day 1812 - Cat on a Cold Tin Roof!


Greetings, Monday Morning Blah-gers!

First: We had a CAT walking around on the barn roof yesterday morning. It was yowling to get down, and the next door neighbors's horses were watching the show. It figured out how to get down shortly afterward.

Second: Congratulations to Green Bay and all the Packer fans out there. Cheese heads! Cheese heads! Cheese heads!

Third: Did you hear Christina Aguilera sing the wrong words to the national anthem? Good grief.

THANK YOU to our friends TY and SY for such a good time on Superbowl Sunday.

TTFN and I hope it's a great start to a new work week. Now it's time to shop for Valentines Day!

Comments:
I didn't watch any of the superbowl. I tried but Savi was bored so we went to bed to watch Shrek instead. Glad you had fun!! I'm getting ready to start cleaning up here after a very busy day. Can't wait to get home!
 
I like that "Cat on a cold tin roof"! I bet you were cold taking the picture! Yes, I thought they showed one of the players wincing when she sang the wrong word--seems like she substituted something else for the word "hail" in "proudly we hail"...Refresh my memory, Karen, if you remember. Sorry you missed it, Heather. I was so glad Green Bay won (so was David, Steph and the kids--they were all noisy when I called right after the game)! And we were grateful to Mary Ann for being hostess for good food, fellowship, and game! I didn't like the ad where the unsuspecting woman was hit by a log of wood. That was mean! We see big logs of wood like that going by on trucks every day.

On a happy note, I sent out my valentine cards today to the grandchildren, and a birthday card to Lyn. Waiting a few days to send yours, Heather.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?