Sunday, February 06, 2011

 

Day 1811 - SuperBowl Sunday is Finally Here!


Greetings, Bloggy SuperBowl Watchers!

Are you going to watch the SuperBowl today, or just use this opportunity to overeat while you visit with friends and 'kind of' watch the game? For me, it's totally the latter.

We are going to TY and SY's place for the SuperBowl, and we'll enjoy their company and their high-def TV. We are bringing cheese and crackers and shrimp cocktail and beer. Sounds yummy already, doesn't it?

And don't forget, there are usually brand-new commercials that sometimes are more interesting than the game itself. (That is true some years, hopefully not this one!)

Charlie and I are starting our day with breakfast, then a workout, hoping to burn some calories before we spend the rest of the day feasting.

Enjoy the Superbowl, or just enjoy Sunday if you aren't interested in the game.

Comments:
We're going early to Mary Ann's (about 4:30) so we can eat for a couple of hours before the game. We'll pick up Winnie over in Norway because the roads are pretty snowy, altho the storm stopped sometime in the late eve. We will watch the game, but usually come home during the half-time show, to "snuggle in" before the wood stove in the basement for the conclusion of the game. Hopefully not to fall asleep! We're cheering for Green Bay, David and family's WI team (2nd to the Patriots, I might add).
 
Happy Sunday!
We will watch some of the game, but aren't really into it around here. Since I've been so sick, I didn't even shop for super bowl goodies! Wouldn't want them even if I DID have them...

Savi and I spent nearly 3 hours this morning at the children's museum. Now we're home eating maccaroni and watching a movie..soon will be nap time. =) Busy work week ahead, and wednesday night I have a job interview with a dermatologist in cranston. I love my job but the pay is awful...might as well look around at other possibilities!
 
Heather I hope you're taking it easy so you can recover. The stomach bug has been around for months and some people have it for a week or more.

I will watch "stupor" Bowl off and on while I do housework and laundry for Debi's arrival on Feb. 9.

My hot flashes have been over for years, except just once in awhile. Heather you're too young for hot flashes!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?