Thursday, February 03, 2011

 

Day 1808 - Is it Superbowl Yet? NOPE!

Greetings, Bloggy Superbowl Countdowners!

So - who are you rooting for on Sunday - the Green Bay Packers or the Pittsburgh Steelers?

I think I'll be rooting for Green Bay because I have some family in Wisconsin - that's as good a reason as any.

I am looking forward to tomorrow, because we are having a 'free pizza' luncheon at work in honor of the Superbowl. We also get to wear tennis shoes and team jerseys, which would normally be a no-no.

Can't hardly hate that, now can ya?? I hope all your Superbowl plans are coming together - blizzard or no blizzard!

Popcorn? Check.
Peel n Eat Shrimp? Check.
Pizza? Check.
Chicken Wings? Check.
Chips n Dip? Check.
Beer? Check.
More Beer? Check.

Just kidding about the extra beer. Maybe. Sorta. Possibly. You'll never know.

Comments:
Hi all! So friday is right around the corner. Not soon enough! Still sick, but still working. So not fun. this is definitely the longest I've ever had a stomach bug. Lost 6 lbs though! Not a bad diet! (gotta look at the bright side)
maybe tomorrow will bring a better belly? =)
 
Heather - a girl that I work with also had this for several days, this bug is all over the country. However, she was lucky that she could work from home while she was recovering.

SIX POUNDS is a lot! Holy moley!

xxx
 
Sorry you are still sick, Heather. The weekend is coming!

I'll be cheering for the Green Bay Packers, who are 2nd on my list of teams after the Patriots. I'm afraid the Steelers will win, tho! We're bringing jumbo shrimp and cocktail sauce to Mary Ann's Super Bowl party, niece Nancy is making chicken/corn chowder, Mary Ann chili, and Joe's Peggy is bringing chicken wings. And we bought some valentine candy, also.
 
Karen I hope you wear a TITANS jersey tomorrow. There's always hope.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?