Wednesday, February 02, 2011

 

Day 1807 - Midweek and Midlife

Greetings, Bloggy Middlers!

Happy GroundHog Day!

Are you frozen yet?

Inquiring minds want to know how everyone is faring with this mega-storm that is sweeping the country?

We just got wind and rain yesterday, thankfully it was too warm here to snow!

The media is having a great time with the storm. Can you believe that the Weather Channel pre-empted their regular programming schedule to FOLLOW THE WEATHER? How crazy is THAT?

I forced myself to go to water aerobics class last night, even though it was cold and rainy and I just wanted to go home and get under a blanket!

Be very careful, stay safe and warm, and spring will be here before you know it!

Comments:
Good morning, Karen. Yes, we're looking forward to Spring. Gil says we have 7" of snow on the ground, some from yesterday, and it's supposed to snow all day today. I'm making fish chowder (friend Eleanor's recipe)for lunch using haddock fillets and some other kind of fish sold expressly for fish chowder.

Hope you are feeling better today, Heather!
 
Hi all. I am at work today. Not feeling great at all, but better enough to put in some hours. I'm sure I'll be leaving early though. Today we are getting rain which is flooding the streets and will be an awful, icy mess when the temp drops again. I'd rather have snow than all this ice.
 
wonder what the unnamed fish is? Perhaps we don't want to know.

Now people are definitely wondering why I want to leave CA to go to the frigid north--even the property manager for my condo who lives in Maine! I'm not worried about shoveling or any storm related disaster (heat, light etc.) with Gil next door!

Ice is really scary though, noone wants that.

Sorry to hear you're still not feeling well Heather, and in this awful weather too!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?