Tuesday, February 01, 2011

 

Day 1806 - Dog Day Afternoon

Greetings, Bloggy Barkers-

Happy February 1st! February makes me think of SUPERBOWL FOOD....

Would you LOOK at the size of this hot dog! Good grief! Even the side item of french fries are super gi-normous.

I love hot dogs, especially kraut dogs and Coney Island style hot weiners. No, I don't know of anywhere around here that sell hot dogs like the one pictured.

However, I laughed out loud the other day reading our local coupon book (similar to the Entertainment book) called 'The Citipass'.

Would you believe there is a hot dog stand in Nashville named 'I Dream of Weenie?' (No, the picture is not a 'Dream of Weenie' dog, it is from a German restaurant in some other state)

They are closed during the winter, but will open up again March 1st. Let me know if you've ever had one of their dogs. The name is HILARIOUS!

http://www.myspace.com/eastnashvilleweenery

TTFN and have a happy dog day afternoon!

Comments:
eww! What is that disgusting pile of vomit in the middle of that hot dog? Looks nasty!
Speaking of vomit, I'm still home sick. Savi is doing fine but is home with me too. Makes it very hard to REST!

Grammy, Savi will be going FULL time and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop singing their praises. You really don't know what this past year and a half has actually been like.
 
You are right, Heather, I don't have the information that you have. I know they love her very much, and if they were not capable to care for Savi, she wouldn't have been there for a year and a-half. Enough said.

We're supposed to actually get 10-15" of snow this time around. I don't know if Prov and TN are spared this time or not.
 
Heather, if you were really wondering- the pile of stuff on the hot dog is grainy mustard! ;-)

Get well and stay well!

xxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?