Monday, January 31, 2011

 

Day 1805 - Monday, Monday...

Greetings, Monday Morning Blah-gers!

Here's Miss Savi at the Childrens Museum in the water play area.

I spoke to her that afternoon and said 'Did you go to the museum and play in the water?'

She answered very seriously 'No, I didn't do that.'

She has also learned to say 'Wait a minute', which is really funny. She must have heard that once or twice to have picked it up!

So - today is the last day of January, everyone! Time to pay bills again.

It is also time to do some menu planning for Superbowl Sunday. Superbowl Sunday is an excellent opportunity to get together, watch the game, and eat too much! Ha!

TTFN and have a nice Monday!

Comments:
So, after a super fun day yesterday, today I'm sick again. Stayed home from work and Savi stayed with me. She's got the worst case of the poops EVER! I changed her diaper 5 times in an hour span this morning. Now she's bored and hyper and driving me nuts cuz every movement makes me nauseous and she just wants me to play. One good thing though. Being home gave me time to talk to some daycares. We visited a couple close to home and I think we've chosen one. If all goes well, Savi will start on Monday :)
 
Love the picture and Savi's vocabulary! Sorry you are sick, Heather, and Savi, too. Is this part-time daycare? Janet and Anthony will miss her, and Savi will miss them too. They have done a good job with Savi when you needed them the most.
 
Heather - get well, and good luck to Savi on Monday. We will all want to hear how it goes!
 
Heather - be sure not to give her milk, that makes it worse. For YOU, Immodium AD cures even the worst 'RUNNAGE'.

xxxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?