Sunday, January 30, 2011

 

Day 1804- Please don't eat the...earrings?

Greetings, Blogregation!

It's time for a PSDS update - that stands for 'Pierced Ears' if you didn't already know.

When they tell you that your ears need 6 weeks to heal after getting them pierced, I would say that's a bit premature.

Yes, you can start changing out your earrings then, but your ears do continue to toughen up after that.

There is also the challenge of putting in and removing different types of earrings. I am still most comfortable with post earrings, and lightweight ones too.

Mine are finally getting to where I feel more confident about NOT hurting myself - and I got them pierced the beginning of OCTOBER, nearly 4 months ago!

Anyway - I want to share this story about earrings. I bought some inexpensive earrings the other day. They have a little fake pearl inside a teardrop shaped gold basket.

The package had a WARNING on the label stating 'This product not intended for children 12 and under.' Good grief! Do they think a twelve year old is going to eat the earrings or something? I don't get it.

TTFN and have a great Sunday!

Comments:
hmm, that is a strange warning!! So anyone on Facebook knows that Savi and I spent the morning at the museum, then had lunch with a friend. We came home to sleep but Savi only slept the 10 minutes it took to get home and then was wide awake again once we got home. She's still pretty wired. Must be from all the resting we did yesterday!! Guess she's better. =)
 
Maybe it means kids under 12 shouldn't be WEARING them!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?